CFB offers Socio-Emotional support to students through Children’s Hospital Tele-Counseling. To get a student enrolled:
- Speak with your school’s counselor
- Fill out the consent form
- Participate in a phone assessment conducted by Children’s Health
Note: Your school counselor will notify Children’s Health to contact you
How does Tele-Behavioral Health work?
- Set an appointment
- Videoconference with a licensed behavioral health provider right from school, using the table
- Get action planning, psychological-education and short-term counseling
- Utilize ongoing follow-up care management to assure treatment progress
What are the benefits?
- Happens conveniently from school
- Help you and your family change problem behaviors
- Learn new coping and stress management skills
- Communicate progress and coordinate learning needs with your child’s school and primary care physician
- Develop skills that will stay with your child as they grow and mature
Get started today! Fill out a form with your school counselor and return it.
CFBISD Counseling Connection Center
CFBISD is excited to have opened the COUNSELING CONNECTIONS CENTER (CCC) in order to meet the social and emotional needs of all students. Services are available to all CFBISD students and their families. Confidential sessions are offered on a short-term basis with a solution-focused approach. The CCC offers individual and family counseling by Licensed Mental Health Professionals and Certified School Counselors. Call 972-968-6620 to make an appointment. Appointments are available on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 5, 6, and 7 PM. Students/Families will receive 6 free counseling sessions.
Other Community Resources
Community resources are also available to students at low or no cost.
Community Resources English
Community Resources Espanol